ENGLISH FOR ELEMENTARY COURSE (POSSIBLE FOR AN EDUCATION VISA)
Students entering this course can talk about family, life, history and daily routines but they may use language incorrectly and sometimes be difficult to understand.This level aims to build up the student’s confidence in their English.
|Group size||: Minimum 3 students and Maximum 8 students|
|Participants age||: Minimum 18 years old – 60 Years old|
|Course Level||: Level 3 and Level 4 on the school’s level|
|Course length||: A 4 month course ( 40 hours )|
|Hours per week||: 4 hours per week ( 2 hours / day )|
|The fee||: 26,000 THB ( Excluded Materials ) for a group lesson|
- Ask and answer simple questions on familiar topics. Describing places, people and be able to understand basic personal information and local areas information.
- Fill in forms with personal details, write short notes, messages, simple letters and advertisement.
- Held a conversation about personal information
- Been able to tell time and dates
- Been able to make purchases in various shops/restaurants
- Been able to describe their daily routines
- Written an informal letter
- Made simple oral and written comparisions
- Made requests and offers
- Describe past events
- Talked about their abilities