ENGLISH FOR PRE-INTERMEDIATE COURSE (POSSIBLE WITH AN EDUCATION VISA)
Students entering this level should be able to talk about events in the past, present and future although they will not always be able to use tenses correctly. The aim of this course is to help students to express themselves more fully and clearly. They should be able to express a wider range of feelings and attitudes, and listeners should be able to understand them without great difficulty. It also aims to develop comprehension skills and vocabulary so that students will be able to understand the gist of TV/newspapers etc.
|Group size||: Minimum 3 students and Maximum 8 students|
|Participants age||: Minimum 18 years old – 60 Years old|
|Course Level||: Level 5 and Level 6 on the school’s level|
|Course length||: A 4 month course ( 40 hours )|
|Hours per week||: 4 hours per week ( 2 hours / day )|
|The fee||: 26,000 THB ( Excluded Materials ) for a group lesson|
- To be able to talk about familiar topics and to give explanations and reasons for opinions past actions and future plans. Also recount the story of a book or film and deal with the most situations in English speaking environment.
- Understand radio, clear speech on subjects such as work, school, public places.
- To be able to write professional letters describing impressions, feelings and experiences included simply write about familiar topics as well as reading description of events, feelings and personal letters.
- Understand phrases and vocabulary related to areas regularly, encountered in daily life ( e.g. Personal, family information, jobs, employment etc )
- Read short simple texts in social and travel contexts.
- Recognize and use tenses correctly.
- Make requests, suggestions, invitations to others.