In Thailand, foreign individuals who hold a Non-Immigrant Visa or Extension of Stay and are staying in the country for more than 90 consecutive days are required to report their current address to Thai Immigration every 90 days.
This process is known as “90-day reporting.”
Typically, the report must be filed within 15 days before or within 7 days after the end of the 90-day period. The report can be submitted in person, by an agent, or by mail.
It is also possible to submit the report online.
Before starting the online process, make sure:
- The report is the second or later report being made on the current visa or extension of stay (first report MUST be made in person.
- You are using a compatible web browser (such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox), to turn off the browser’s pop-up blocker
- You have your passport and arrival card information on hand.
It is necessary to wait until at least 15 days before the reporting date but no later than 7 days before the date to start the online process.
To start the process, go here:
- Go to the website above and read the terms and conditions.
- Check the box to indicate that you have read and understand the terms and conditions, and agree to them.
- Click on “Notification of Staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.”
- On the first page, enter your personal and travel information. Make sure to enter your nationality by typing the first letter of your nationality and selecting it from the list that appears. Leave the “Flight number” field blank.
- On the second page, enter your visa information and present address. You can leave the “Select Service” field blank. Enter your address by typing the first letter and selecting it from the list that appears.
- On the third page, review the information you have entered to ensure it is correct. If everything is correct, click “Accept.” If there are errors, click on the blue bar that says “Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.”
- On the fourth page, there will be a button with a printer icon that you can click to print a copy of your report. Save the PDF file with the word “PENDING” on the top right corner.